Milk Kefir Grains – Making of a Miracle Drink.
Kefir has been called a super probiotic, cancer killing, miracle drink. And to make kefir, you need milk kefir grains. The good news is that once you get ahold of some grains, you’ll be able to convert plain ol’ milk into this magical kefir. Not only that, but the milk kefir grains will start multiplying like rabbits. This will allow you to share your grains with other, or do as most other people do and throw away excess grains.
The bad news is that it’s fairly difficult to find Milk Kefir Grains in South East Asia as compared to much of the western world. But now you can get the Milk Kefir Grains shipped directly from Phuket Thailand by ordering it right here.
Benefits of Making Kefir.
Here are only a few things that have been attributed to drinking kefir on a regular basis.
- The probiotic properties of kefir is a major booster to your immunity.
- Kefir has a unique probiotic strain that is shown to combat harmful bacteria such as E Coli, Salmonella, and H pylori.
- There have been several studies that fermented foods such as kefir has a positive effect in fighting cancer. One study specifically aimed at kefir shows that it greatly reduces chances of breast cancer.
- Kefir has many nutrients to promote good bone health and the probiotic effect enhances the absorption of these nutrients.
- There have been several studies showing kefir greatly reduces the effects of allergies and asthma.
- Kefir is a huge host of good yeasts and good probiotic bacteria that greatly benefits your digestive system.
- Kefir is a wonderful detox drink that kills harmful toxin that is built up in your system.
What Can You Do With Kefir.
Besides drinking it straight, there are many things are better when using kefir.
- Makes a wonderful ingredient for salad dressing. Whenever you see yogurt or mayonnaise in a recipe, simply replace it with kefir for better tasting and a healthier salad dressing.
- Kefir ice cream is delicious.
- Use kefir as a base for creamy soups. Healthier and tastes so much better.
- One of the most popular use of kefir are smoothies. Amazing taste and super healthy.
- Instead of yogurt or buttermilk in bread recipes, use kefir instead.
- You can use kefir to make cheese. It has both mesophilic and thermophilic properties.
If you want to know about both water and milk kefir grains, pick up these FREE ebooks;